Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Burning

Just lettin' God burn in me today...That's so amazing to me...really....God - in me...us! I want to be a torch that is aflame with His light and love...
 

Luke 3:16 "John (the Baptist) answered them all, “I baptize you with water. But one more powerful than I will come (Jesus!), the thongs of whose sandals I am not worthy to untie. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire" Matthew 3:11  is similar....


Lyrics from a song by TobyMac...Burn for You
I'm a brand new man, I'm a conscious man
I'm a man who's burnin' for you
The mistakes I've made have been chased away to the bottom of the ocean blue
I'm a brand new man in a foreign land, I'm a man who's feelin' that fire
And it's all so clear when I'm standing here at the peak of my desire

So won't you move me like you used to
I want the world to know I burn for you

I feel revived again, I am alive again
(Burnin' for you) You got me lifted and lifted you lift me up
I feel revived again, I'm energized again
(Burnin' for you) You got me lifted and lifted you lift me up

I'm a whole new guy with a whole new vibe
Changed inside - more flame in the fire
Can't stop, won't stop praying for desire
Like the bunny on the screen feel so energized
Old shell gone without a trace, new face
No more shortness of breath, new pace
Live life now without the taste of fear

No comments:

Post a Comment